Saturday, November 20, 2010

The following post is a direct copy & paste from the Johnson-Cordray Xmas blog page. Though it does not actually show any pictures of Pooki, it mentioned her so I decided to include it.
.
.
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 25, 2009
This year is the 2009 Johnson-Cordray family Xmas! We had a full house this time around! In attendance were: Dyani, Jason, Miyuki, Hiromi, Janet, Dan, Jyunko, Judy, Nathan, Jamie, Clark, Erin & Gelie... cats: Buyo, Beachwalker, Squeenky & Pooki... and in spirit (meaning, they were the next street down from our house in Janet/Dan's backyard) were doggies: Starsky & Hutch.


We had so many guests this year (a new record) that we ran out of stockings. I had to get a few special orders from my mom, used childhood stockings for my brother & me, Pooki had an Xmas bag & Squeenky had to settle for an Xmas kitty potholder.
.
My mom (Jay) made all the stockings. There is the set of like 10 that are all alike that we can use for different guests every year (I just tape a picture of our faces to the fronts). There are the 2 smaller stockings that were for our first 2 cats (we had them for 5 years before any other cats came along). There were, this year, 2 special-order stockings for my in-laws (Dan & Janet). There were 2 special-order stockings in doggy-theme for the California Cordray's dogs. And since we were running low on stockings, I used my brother's & my childhood stockings for, well, my brother & me.


Beachwalker fetches her new toy! Unfortunately for us, her favorite toy of all time has become a collectors item & can only be found on ebay!
.
Pooki & Squeenky were shy & we didn't see them around. We found out later that they had been creeping in & out of the room & into the tree, but never where we could see them & maybe take a picture of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment